Exclusive for Black Friday
The Website Glow Up : DIY Website Course
The self-study DIY website course made especially for self-confessed technophobes.
Helping online business owners go from “WTF” to “Confident AF” with their website!
Learn how to easily design your own WordPress Website, with my step-by-step DIY Website Course, for just £200!
No longer fear technology with a simple and easy guide to designing your own WordPress website
I get it. Websites are big and can feel overwhelming, especially when you feel like you and tech just don’t get on! It’s probably the main reason that’s been holding you back from designing your own website, isn’t it?
If so, I’m here to hold your hand through the whole process, and take you step-by-step on how to design your own professional WordPress website.
What clients say…
Katrina’s DIY Website course was a game-changer for me!
As a self-confessed Luddite, it was a big step for me to overcome my fear of all things techy and create my own website, but I was determined to do it. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without Katrina’s fabulous course and her step-by-step videos.
Everything is so clearly set out: you really feel like she is holding your hand and gently guiding you through the process. I am so pleased with my site, but I know that it will forever be a work in progress. That’s where Katrina’s videos come into their own – I know that I can go back and revisit steps and stages to be able to continually improve my site with confidence.
Now my website is bringing me in revenue to make my business dreams come true and my fear of technology no longer stops me from striving forwards. Thanks Katrina!
Francesca Fleming – Sound More French
The Website Glow Up Course is for you if…
- You want to grow your business and know a website will help you do this
- You want to feel confident with designing and managing your own website
- You want to be in control of your own website and not rely on designers to make every little change
- You feel overwhelmed by WordPress and need someone to show you step-by-step how to use it
- You don't have the budget to hire a web designer and want to learn how to design your own website
It’s time to transform your business, be more visible online and make more sales with ease through your website
The Website Glow Up not only makes having a professional website simple and easy, but it will help transform the way you show up online.
It’s not a quick-fix and nor will the course give you overnight success, but it will provide the opportunities for you to reach more people, connect with dream clients, and generate more leads and sales for your business.
By the end of the course you will…
- Have created your very own WordPress website that you own and can develop further as your business grows
- Have the opportunity to reach hundreds of thousand more people online so you can make more sales without spending hours on social media
- Know how to use your website to grow your online audience, so you can help and serve even more people, more efficiently
- Have a marketing and sales tool that can make you money 24/7, so you can take holidays and days off to look after yourself, without fear of guilt that you’re not working
- Have the confidence to manage and update your website yourself, so you can grow your business quicker and not wait around for a website designer to make changes
- Understand how to create a web page that converts visitors into paying customers, which can be implemented into other areas of marketing your business online, helping you make more sales
- Have a professional looking website that will impress your customers which will give your business credibility over your competitors
- Have saved thousands of pounds from not hiring a web designer so that you can invest in other areas of your business - or treat yourself; you deserve it!
What clients say…
Website Glow Up Course Overview
The self -study course is broken down into easy to follow steps, so not only will you learn how to create your own WordPress website for your business, but you’ll learn design best practices that your customers and Google will love, without the stress of coding!
Module 1 : Planning
The key to a successful and profitable website is planning – which is what so many business owners miss. I will take you throught the vital planning stages of your website, so not only will you be prepped and ready to design an epic website for your business , but will save you hours of time later on.
Module 2 : Writing your copy
Content is king, so writing effective copy for your website that will boost your SEO AND attract your ideal clients is so important. I will show you how you can write client attracting SEO copy for your site.
Module 3 : Welcome to WordPress
Get to grips with the worlds most popular website platform! If WordPress has boggled your brain, don’t worry – you will learn the WordPress dashboard, what everything means, and how to use it. It’s not as complicated as you think!
Module 4 : Designing with Divi
You’ll learn how to design your website using the Premium WordPress theme Divi – a user friendly theme with drag and drop features to make the whole design process super easy. As part of the course, you’ll get access to Divi via my licence worth $250) that you can use, whilst hosted with us.
Module 5 : Create an online shop
Sell physical and digital products easily on your website. You’ll learn how to add products, set up shipping and connect payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal and Apple Pay so you can make money directly from your website.
Module 6 : Marketing and Features
Learn how to add extra features to your site such connecting Mailierlite to your site you can build your email list from your site, embed Calendly so you can take online bookings, perfect for service providers, as well as SEO set up.
Module 7: Get ready to launch!
It’s time to tell the world about your website, but before you do, you’ll learn how to get prepped and ready to have the most epic website launch!
What clients say…
What do you get with The Website Glow Up Course?
Learn WordPress, Divi and web design at your own pace. The self-study version of The Website Glow Up Course, means you can start straight away and work your way through in your own time.
- Instant access to all modules and trainings so you can get started straight away
- A years UK based eco-friendly website hosting all set up for you, so you don't need to stress about the tech - and it's hosting that is kind to the planet!
- Access to premium WordPress theme Divi so you can easily design your own professional looking website
- Lifetime access to all the training so you can back re-watch whenever you need to
- Design tips on how to make your website look ameateaur and more professional
- Learn SEO strategies that will help you attract you your ideal clients and be found more easily on Google.
- The opportunity to upgrade your version of your course whenever a new version is released, so you're always kept up to date with new features and trainings
Black Friday Offer!
Start designing your WordPress website today!
For a limited time only, you can get the original* Website Glow Up Course for an exclusive Black Friday price!
Normal Price : £400
Black Friday Offer : £200
*You will be getting access to the original training that helped previous students design their own revenue generating WordPress website from 2022. A 2024 version will be released in the new year, but the price will increase to the normal price of £400. If you buy at the Black Friday offer, you will have the opportunity to automatically get access to the 2024 version when it’s released, as an add-on, at a hugely discounted rate of just £25. Simply add this at during checkout!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to start this course?
You just need a domain name to get started. You can buy from any domain registration place like Name Cheap, Go Daddy, 123reg etc. Just buy the domain, you dont need hosting!
You’ll also your branding and images, but I do talk about this in the course too 🙂
What is website hosting and what do I need to do for it?
Website hosting is what you need to make your WordPress website live and visible on the internet. Website hosting for the year is included (it begins from sign-up) and is set up for you. All you need to do it update the nameservers on your domain (instructions will be sent for this via email) to connect it. But if you get stuck, just send me an email and I can help you with that too.
What happens if I move my hosting after the year?
After the year is up, you can sign up for another year of hosting with us for £85 (dependent on market pricing at the time). You absolutely don’t have to stay with us and you can move your hosting to another provider.
You will still have your website and Divi will still work, but the licesnce to Divi will no longer be valid and you will no longer get updates from Divi.
What's Divi and do I need to buy it beforehand?
Divi is a Premium WordPress theme developed by Elegant Themes. It makes designing your website much easier without the stress and hassle of code, as it uses drag and drop features.
You do not need to buy it beforehand as it’s included in the price of the course, whilst you are hosted with us.
Will the course be out of date if its the 2022 version?
No. The course will still give you everything you need to design your own website. Some of the version numbers may be older in some of the trainings and some of new features of Divi/WordPress may not be covered, but you will still be able to start designing your site.
Do I need to upgrade to the 2024 version?
If you would prefer to have access to the up to date trainings where needed, and extra videos on some of the new features, it’s worth adding the add-on to get access to this when it’s released. It is the most cost effective way to get access to this, as it will be at least £400 when I release it again with the updated materials.